Terms & Conditions
Please arrive at our reception 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SPA SESSION STARTS so that all members of your group have time to read & sign a copy of our Terms & Conditions, details of which are listed below. Arriving early ensures full use of your hot tub time, which is the first half of your spa session time.
Kernow Springs Health & Safety, Spa Etiquette & Terms & Conditions :
Here at Kernow Springs we want you to relax, unwind & enjoy your Spa experience to the full. For the benefit of all users the following terms must be followed & respected at all times :
- Our strict hygiene standards are maintained by following the European regulations for public spas. We only use water of drinking quality in our hot tubs which is tested and treated accordingly throughout the day. The water in each hot tub is changed after each 10 hours of use, & the tubs cleaned & sanitised. To maintain these standards we ask that all users use our hot showers before entering the hot tubs or sauna taking particular care to wash off any heavy make-up and body lotions. (organic shower gel provided). Please also use the foot baths before entering the hot tubs.
- As well as your bathing costume & towel please bring with you a pair of outdoor slip on shoes (flip-flops are fine). This allows you to keep your feet clean whilst walking around the Spa therefore keeping our hot tubs & sauna clean.
- Only swimwear to be worn in the hot tubs or sauna – no underwear or clothing. Swimwear & towels can be purchased at our reception on arrival.
- There are no toilet facilities within the Kernow Springs site. Please bear this in mind before your spa session starts.
- No soaps or oils are allowed in the hot tubs.
- Children under the age of 4 yrs are not allowed in the hot tubs or sauna.
- All under 16 yrs must be supervised by an adult (of over 21 yrs).
- Running, jumping, & climbing is not permitted anywhere in the Kernow Sprigs site.
- Whilst using the hot tubs do not sit up around the top rim of the tub.
- No glass is allowed in the Kernow Springs site, please use the plastic glasses and cups provided.
- No food is allowed in the hot tubs or sauna.
- Only Kernow Springs staff may check and top up the fires for the hot tubs & sauna. Please stay well away from the wood burning stoves at all times.
- Please use your towel to sit on in the sauna. Each sauna session should not exceed 8-10 minutes without a cool down break.
- One glass of champagne or wine can enhance the hot tub experience – any more than this is not advised. The heat will speed up the effect of alcohol & can cause dizziness.
- Whilst in the hot tubs do not submerge your head or swallow the water.
- Take regular breaks when using the hot tubs & sauna & drink plenty of cold fresh water which is provided. Please get out straight away if you experience: nausea, dizziness, faintness, rapid pulse, irregular heart beat, stomach pains or tingling in hands or feet.
- If you are suffering from any of the following you must not use the Kernow Springs hot tubs or sauna : skin, ear, genital or other body infections, heart disease, diabetes, migraines, stomach upset or sickness within the last 14 days, heart or respiratory problems, any illness that can cause the inability to perspire, or any other serious illness.
- If you are pregnant you must not use the Kernow Springs hot tubs or sauna.
- Please do not bring any valuables into the Kernow Springs spa. We cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss of property.
- People under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol are asked not to use the Kernow Springs facilities and may be asked to leave if this becomes apparent. In this instant your entry fee will not be refunded.
- Any abusive behaviour towards the staff of Kernow Springs will not be tolerated & you will be asked to leave. In this instant your entry fee will not be refunded.
- Kernow Springs accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused by misuse of the spas facilities.
“Kernow Springs – a time of tranquil refreshment in our busy lives”