Hand Made Wood Fired Hot Tubs
Thermowood Wood Fired Hot tub
Heat treated ThermoWood is a class 2 type of wood & is in the same category as cedar and oak.
It is an extremely durable timber & has a rich dark colour resembling a more “exotic” species of wood. During the heat treating process the wood is “aged” so that it takes on the structure of a more refined wood type whilst still remaining comparatively light in weight.
All of our tubs include, Internal seats, external steps, wooden cover with handles, heater fence, wooden paddle for water mix, decorative top rim, drinksholder and ash shovel.
Thermowood Hot Tubs hand-made in our workshops in Cornwall
- Extremely durable & stable timber type
- Richer and darker appearance
- Insulation properties of timber improved by 30%
- Resin seepage is eliminated
- The finished hot tub is much lighter in weight meaning that it is easier to site or move
- The heat treating process results in the timber being a uniform colour all the way through
- Due to the heat treating process the moisture content in the timber is reduced by 90% resulting in mould formulation in the hot tub being radically reduced
- Thermowood in an environmentally friendly material without additives
- Minimal maintenance needed to preserve the hot tub and its appearance
- Dryness in the timbers doesn’t lead to leakages
Prices include free delivery and installation (to a stable and level base) within Cornwall & Devon.
- Instructions and 2 years warranty.
All prices exclude VAT at 20%
Bespoke hot tub sizes can be built on request.